OBTAINING CFUs FROM EXTERNAL PhD COURSES
- The PhD students can get specialized-type CFUs attending summer PhD schools or other external (non-Unimi) courses.
- Only courses of at least 10h and explicitly organized for PhD students can be attended.
- The student must ask a preliminary permission to the Coordinator and to his/her tutor
- The course must have a final exam
- The student must present a certificate witnessing that he/she attended the course and successfully passed the exam
- No more than 4 CFUs per course can be obtained (as follows: 10-14h give 2 CFUs, 15-19h give 3 CFUs, more than 19h give 4 CFUs)
- No more than 6 CFUs can be obtained from external courses.
REGULATION FOR PURCHASING A PC FOR PH.D. STUDENTS
Each PhD student who needs a laptop for his personal use, can ask for it to the PhD secretary.
If no one is available, the student will be assigned a budget of up to 1,000 EUR (including VAT) for the purchase. This budget should be used in a single purchase.
- The purchase request must be submitted by the tutor, indicating the PhD student for whom it is made and presenting a quotation.
- The use of PhD funds will be authorized by the Coordinator.
- The purchased PC will be inventoried and must be returned to the doctorate immediately upon abandonment, or within six months following the achievement of the qualification.
- The tutor can integrate the budget with his/her own personal funds, it being understood that the PC will in any case be returned to the doctorate within the terms specified above.